Crunchy banana cake recipe
Here’s a recipe of a very easy to make banana cake. It requires comparatively high amount of vegetable oil, however, it gives the cake a very nice crunchy texture.
Ingredients (for 8 servings):
- 400 g wheat flour
- 200 g sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 200 ml water
- 2 tsp chicory (+ 50 ml hot water to dissolve it in)
- 10 g baking powder
- 180 g walnut
- 2 bananas (you may want to take 4 if you like bananas)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients and chopped nuts.
- Dissolve the chicory in 50 ml hot water in a large bowl. Pour in the oil and water, mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the oil-water mixture, and whisk everything together very well.
- Cut the bananas into dices approximately 1-1.5 cm high.
- Grease the baking form with some oil and line it with half the batter.
- Spread the banana pieces on top of the dough and cover it with the rest of the batter.
- Put the cake into the preheated oven (180° C) for around 35 minutes, until it turns golden brown.
- Let the cake cool down a bit and offer it to Krishna with love.
- Enjoy the prasadam!
GoFundcows is an online platform to donate for cows and help Gaushalas around the world achieve their objective to care, protect and love Krishna Cows.
From CrowdFunding to CowFunding, now people around the world will have the opportunity to bring a touch of home, and Vedic tradition with them by donating for cows around the world – Gau-Seva.
GoFundCows has the ability and potential to unite people from all walks of life in a way very few projects can and you all have the ability to create global change by helping all the ISKCON affiliated Goshalas to helping look after and love those cows for the pleasure of Krishna, Radha Rani and SRILA PRABHUPADA.